Where old ColdFusion/CFML Downloads & Installers go to live on for eternity - Updated 4/29/16
New name and a home for the CFML Repo
Copy.com is shutting down, and I am happy to see all of the concern from those on the
CFML Slack Channel and Twitter about the future of CFML Repo.
I received a lot of offers for help host the files, and much more... including ideas for improving
CFML Repo, and you'll see some of those ideas come to life soon.
There has been a lot of work going on behind the scenes, the short of it is... copy.com is
no longer the host for our files. We have moved them to Google Drive, for UI, API, price and bandwidth.
CFMLRepo now has its own Domain, a URL, and a full website in the works. We'll be building on the API from Google Drive
so hopefully it will be more than an online drive in the future.
Thanks for everyones help, keep an eye out for more updates
New Name: CFMLREPO
New Link for Files (updated July 21 2017): Google Drive Share
About CFML Repo
This repo has been created to help those easily find the ColdFusion installs and to help alleviate all the copies sitting around on hard drives everywhere.
Created initially Feb 12, 2014, we are trying to add more files all the time.
If you have installers, hot fixes or updaters not here, please let us know, and we'll try and add them to the repo.
If anyone has a file and would like to contribute, contact me, Gavin Pickin, on twitter - @gpickin
Repo Updates / News
- Updated 10/6/16 - Added link for Amazon Cloud Files
- Updated 10/5/16 - Google Drive Link Removed - Looking for new host.
- Updated 4/29/16 - Added Google Drive Link for downloads.
- Updated 4/29/16 - Updated gpickin.com/cfrepo to forward to the new page.
- Updated 4/29/16 - CFMLRepo.com Activated as the new home for the CF Repo
- Updated 2/1/16 - Copy.com shutting down has forced us to find a new home for the CF Repo files - Google Drive won
- Updated 1/14/16 - Adam Cameron added link for Shortcut to Adobe Direct Downloads for CF11 Express from page https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/coldfusion-family.html#content-dotcom-uk-products-coldfusion-family-bodycontent1-ttt-1
- Updated 1/22/15 - Carl Von Stetten @cfvonner - Added all new CF 11 Fixed Installers and all of the non updateable CF Builder 3 installs.
- Updated 1/13/15 - Kevin Roche @kroche - Added ColdFusion 1.5 and 1.51
- Updated 1/13/15 - Carl Von Stetten @cfvonner - Added CF Builder 2, and several CF Builder 3 builds. Added CF 11 and CF 11 Express Server Versions.
- Updated 1/12/15 - Gavin Pickin @gpickin - Added CF Builder 3 for Mac OSX - New Release not available via the built in Updater
- Updated 8/26/14 - Gavin Pickin - Moved the TinyURL to go to this page at http://gpickin.com/cfrepo/
- Updated 8/25/14 - Gavin Pickin - Finished Moving the Contents of the Repo to another Share.
- Updated 8/10/14 - Copy.com repo seems to have just stopped working, so created a new folder, re-uploading everything. Will see if this continues to work, or not, otherwise we will look for other venues.
- Updated 6/19/14 - Gavin Pickin - Added CFBuilder Install Files, Version 2 Update 1, and Version 3 for Mac, and 3 Beta Installs.
- Updated 5/30/14 - Frank Jennings - After providing the CF8 docs, I have requested any and all other Docs Frank has available, and Frank has provided CF 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11. All have been added to the Repo. 11 is constantly changing, so we will add new versions over time as they are generated. Thanks again to Frank Jennings @fermatjen for all the help on the Wiki Documentation.
- Updated 5/29/14 - Frank Jennings - In charge of the new ColdFusion Documentation Wiki packaged up CF8 Docs since Adobe took down the LiveDocs for CF8 and CF9. CF8 Docs are now added to the Repo, in PDF form.
- Updated 5/27/14 - Charlie Arehart (from cf411.com) has contributed a series of Hotfixes, available for Version 7 through 10.
- Updated 5/26/14 - Travis Peters has contributed several CF7 installers / updaters
- Updated 2/27/14 - Reorganized and updated Repo for all versions from Adobe's hidden links. Thanks for dcepler.net for the blog about those (more information on this below).
- Created 2/12/14 - Copy.com repo setup
If the file isn't here, Adobe has some undocumented links, that dcepler.net has so kindly provided.
BE SURE TO LOGIN FIRST when proceeding with Adobe's hidden download links, as the instructions say, you can get all of CF8 and CF9 files.